- You'll LOVE our Chana Besan (Chickpeas Flour) by Rani Brand®--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Packed in a no barrier resealable/reusable Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Flours!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 4lbs (1.81kg), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Chana ka Lot, Chickpeas Flour
Chana besan (gram flour) is made from chickpeas and is used in a variety of ways in Indian cookery. Chana besan has a light yellow color and matte texture. With an earthy dry aroma, the flour has a nutty flavor. Curries, pakoras, and snack foods are made by using Chana besan. The flour is also used in homemade beauty products, often made into a paste and applied as an exfoliating facial scrub.
Net Wt. 4lbs (1.81kg)
Product of India
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product Type: Flour
Chickpeas (Chana Dal)